Friday, January 01, 2010


Well, the craziness and wonder that is everything Christmas has come and gone for another year. I have been having a wonderful holiday season, spending some much anticipated days off of work working in my art journal, catching up on movie watching and book reading, and enjoying friends and family. I hope to be posting art on a more regular basis once again now that the new year has begun, so stay tuned! In the meantime, here are a few ornaments that I made that now grace my Christmas tree.

3 comments:

Tammy Freiborg said...

Love those handmade ornaments! I look forward to seeing more of your art! Happy New Year!

Timaree said...

Great ornaments. Hope to see your work and thoughts here during this year.
Happy New Year.

Patty Ruthe said...

Your tree must be wonderful with all your handiwork on it!