Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday, Willow!

My beautiful niece Willow turns eleven on Thursday.  This is the birthday card that I made for her, with a variety of goodies from my art studio...look closely - I may have picked up some of these elements at your garage sale!

I have been playing with some crochet flower patterns lately, so I made Willow a hairpin with some embroider cotton and a number 2 crochet hook.  They are so fun to make!  I am going to make a bunch for embellishing cards.

3 comments:

Timaree said...

What a fun card to get. I imagine the inside has some fancy lettering in it too!

Mandy said...

Hey there I'm Mandy a friend of Tina's! She gave me your blog addy and said I should check you out!! I absolutely love the hairpin... I may have to try this!!!

Dawn said...

I recognise the kitty ~ did I give you a card with that one time? Hey ~ rumour has it that garage sales have started again ~ yay!